Friday, December 25, 2009

Bespoke Bathroom Mirrors Anyone Know Where I Can Get A Small Bath For A Tiny Bathroom??

Anyone know where I can get a small bath for a tiny bathroom?? - bespoke bathroom mirrors

My house is a small bathroom in it. It is a shower in it. An adjustment in full custom bathroom, but my mother says there is no such thing as a bath "half" ... Basically, like a bath, but (you guessed it) for about half to 2 / 3 of length.

I am in search of an interest, because they always have a shower, but also alow for things that you need foor bathroom - as children swimming.

I looked around, but found nothing ... There is no way I can afford some kind of bath so expensive, must be cheap.

Does anyone know where a bath "half" or a company or a site that specializes in bathrooms can buy small as possible?

No comments:

Post a Comment