Sunday, February 21, 2010

Back Pain More Condition_treatment Has Anyone Else Experienced MORE Back Pain With A Memory Foam Mattress?

Has anyone else experienced MORE back pain with a memory foam mattress? - back pain more condition_treatment

Before I bought a Serta memory foam mattress 6 months. To start I loved, but in the last 2 months I have experienced more pain. Then I slept in the last 2 nights in our old spring mattress and the pain went away immediately! I thought the mattress, memory foam is designed to alleviate back pain is not created. If anyone had a similar problem?

5 comments:

  1. I have back problems and was thinking of a memory mattress you help me, not yet! I sold half of what you paid for it after only 3 months! I am much better now that I'm half of a firm mattress ... ordinary guy: D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you like to sell .. I thought about buying a ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew it was not for me immediately. My hips sink to cause severe curvature of the spine to the relatively small size. AY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew it was not for me immediately. My hips sink to cause severe curvature of the spine to the relatively small size. AY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The memory foam is not for everyone. . Topper first test, even a used off craigslist, it is an option.
    http://mattress.talkspot.com/aspx/templa ...

    ReplyDelete