Saturday, January 30, 2010

Sample Certificate Of Liability Insurance I Need A Sample Letter For Unrecorded Birth Certificate?

I need a sample letter for unrecorded birth certificate? - sample certificate of liability insurance

I am applying for a green card (U.S.) and must submit my birth certificate, but I have not unfortunattely, and I can create file recently () of the Government. They want a letter from my government and my country of birth was not recorded. I'm not sure what the exact contents of the letter, if so have you a sample of the letter) (in English and do not want to understand with me (the data contained therein) I really appreciate it.

3 comments:

  1. uh, you were born in the United States? I need to know that I cope better with the correct answer to your question can not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take a look at this:
    http://www.ielts-exam.net/index.php?opti ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take a look at this:
    http://www.ielts-exam.net/index.php?opti ...

    ReplyDelete