Monday, January 25, 2010

Xtreme Design Your Own Wrestler I Have A '05 HIghlander And I Noticed That I Can Get These PIAA 9004 Xtreme White Plus Bulbs, Is It Worth It?

I have a '05 HIghlander and I noticed that I can get these PIAA 9004 Xtreme White Plus bulbs, is it worth it? - xtreme design your own wrestler

'05 Toyota Highlander
http://tirerack.com/accessories/piaa/xtremewhite.jsp

PIAA Xtreme White Plus halogen and driving a draft of cold bright white light bulbs, which closely approximates the color of the face of lighting systems to high-intensity Discharge (HID). Many Xtreme White headlight bulbs feature PIAA Xtra highest efficiency that a greater light output rated power produced (eg a light bulb consumes 45/65W of electricity has a light output, most of the bulbs 95 is similar to / 120W).

1 comment:

  1. PIAA, although with great lighting, I see how it will be "very close" Xenon. probably better than the stock bulbs, but like a true HID look, I doubt it.

    Best value is the Sylvania Silver Star, I have 'em in one of my behicles, looks and works very well for half the price of the PIAA

    ReplyDelete